Halle Berry Pissed at Parade

Halle Berry rarely speaks about the time, ten years ago, when she tried to commit suicide by poisoning herself with carbon monoxide. Which is why she's upset with Parade magazine for "regurgitating" the decade old story about her suicide attempt that ran last week.

"It wasn't my wish to go into all of that again in this time of my life. I talked about it on Larry King Live and Oprah when it was relevant, and I felt like it was important to help other women and share it with them," she says.

"But it's just not where I am today and I really hate that it's been presented like it is... I'm in such a great time in my life right now, it wouldn't be my wish to really revisit that period, but this outlet did and made it seem as if it were current again."

Catwoman took one more swipe at Parade, saying, "Because I have a movie out, some magazine has sensationalized some old material and it's not something that I want to talk about. It's 10 years old and I'm so past it."

Labels:

0 Responses to “Halle Berry Pissed at Parade”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

Feeds

Spanish Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

Subscribe

Previous Entries

Friends

Archives


Got Suggestions, Tips.. Do Email Us We Love To Read Them :) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Add to Technorati Favorites

About

Find out all the latest celebrity gossip including hookups, breakups, babies, scandals, and more from the guide to Celebrity Spot

Search

Custom Search

Head Lines


[Valid Atom 1.0] 

 Subscribe in a reader