Eva Mendes' naked pride

Eva Mendes is proud she has stripped off naked on screen.

The curvy actress is glad she bared all in 'Training Day', which also starred Denzel Washington and Ethan Hawke, and was more happy to go nude for a raunchy sex scene with Joaquin Phoenix in new thriller 'We Own The Night'.

Eva said: "I put myself out there for that part in 'Training Day', emotionally and physically. Going nude is a really big deal for Americans - even more so when you are trying to become established and you are doing it for a film that you only have two scenes in.

"I took a big risk. I went full-frontal - and back! Afterwards, I was like, 'Did I do the right thing?' But the reaction was very positive. And I realised that if you put yourself out there people will respond. That's the pay-off."

Earlier this week, it was revealed Eva has posed naked for PETA.

The Latina star bares all in the animal rights group's latest advert for its 'I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur' campaign.

The poster features Eva baring her curvy bottom while covering her breasts with her arms and includes PETA's slogan "Fur? I'd rather go naked".

Labels:

0 Responses to “Eva Mendes' naked pride”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

Feeds

Spanish Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

Subscribe

Previous Entries

Friends

Archives


Got Suggestions, Tips.. Do Email Us We Love To Read Them :) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Add to Technorati Favorites

About

Find out all the latest celebrity gossip including hookups, breakups, babies, scandals, and more from the guide to Celebrity Spot

Search

Custom Search

Head Lines


[Valid Atom 1.0] 

 Subscribe in a reader