Kim Kardashian used to pray her breasts would stop growing.

Kim Kardashian used to pray her breasts would stop growing.

The 27-year-old model and star of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' was an early developer and had C-cup breasts by the time she was 11.

Kim revealed: "I would cry about it. I swear, I would say my prayers at night, hoping that I would stop developing."

The Hollywood socialite - who starred in a sex tape with Brandy's brother, R'n'B singer Ray J - has now learnt to "embrace" her body and made her mother proud by posing for Playboy magazine.

She said: "I've embraced it now. When my mom saw the Playboy pictures she said, 'Wow. If I had pictures from when I was your age. You should do this while you can. They might never ask you again.' "

Kim has decided to use her sexy curves to keep her in the public spotlight.

She added to Details magazine: "I'm not the sex kitten that they've made me out to be, but I'll kind of give it to them when I have to. I know that's what they want, and so I give it to them."

Labels:

0 Responses to “Kim Kardashian used to pray her breasts would stop growing.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

Feeds

Spanish Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

Subscribe

Previous Entries

Friends

Archives


Got Suggestions, Tips.. Do Email Us We Love To Read Them :) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Add to Technorati Favorites

About

Find out all the latest celebrity gossip including hookups, breakups, babies, scandals, and more from the guide to Celebrity Spot

Search

Custom Search

Head Lines


[Valid Atom 1.0] 

 Subscribe in a reader