Halle Berry: I take responsibility for my own sexual pleasure

Halle Berry has revealed her top sex secret: she’s made herself responsible for her own enjoyment.

The actress was recently voted the Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire and in the interview to accompany her victorious photo shoot, she explained: “You know that stuff they say about a woman being responsible for her own orgasms? That’s all true, and, in my case, that makes me responsible for pretty damn good orgasms.

“[They’re] much better orgasms than when I was 22, and I wouldn’t let a man control that. Not anymore. Now, I’d invite them to participate.

“I’ve learned my tricks. I know what I like. I do not wait around. I initiate. And I’m not all about frequency; I favour intensity.”

Halle added that she was surprised to win the title this year: “I was astonished. I was like, ‘I’ve just had a baby. Don’t you guys know..? This isn’t the year to pick me for this…’”.

The Things We Lost in the Fire actress gave birth to daughter Nahla in March.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Halle Berry: I take responsibility for my own sexual pleasure”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

Feeds

Spanish Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

Subscribe

Previous Entries

Friends

Archives


Got Suggestions, Tips.. Do Email Us We Love To Read Them :) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Add to Technorati Favorites

About

Find out all the latest celebrity gossip including hookups, breakups, babies, scandals, and more from the guide to Celebrity Spot

Search

Custom Search

Head Lines


[Valid Atom 1.0] 

 Subscribe in a reader