Loopy Lindsay Back to Her Bizarro Ways

Fresh off her quick trip to Japan, Lindsay was back on the club scene hitting up recent favorite LA hotspot Winstons this week. Not only did that recent stint in rehab not curtail her partying ways, but she's back to giving her special brand of totally strange interviews. In the most recent one with Allure, she talks rehab, partying and her desires to lay low. We'll believe that last part when we see it. Here's highlights:

On feeling protective of her loved ones:
"When my friends and family are around me I feel like they're safe . . . When my friends have left me - I've just seen everything collapse. They're not safe without me."

On partying post-rehab:
"That's my life!" She also compared herself to Marilyn Monroe and claimed to be shocked she ended up needing treatment: "It's so weird that I went to rehab. I always said I would die before I went to rehab."

On her public life:
"Everybody's tired of hearing things about me and them . . . I think it's just better for me to lie low and get better."

Clearly even Lindsay isn't sure exactly what she wants from herself -- partying every night or laying low? Maybe she should get herself one of these t-shirts? As for protecting her friends, we really have no idea what that even means! Either way it sounds like LL is definitely back to her old self.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Loopy Lindsay Back to Her Bizarro Ways”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

Feeds

Spanish Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

Subscribe

Previous Entries

Friends

Archives


Got Suggestions, Tips.. Do Email Us We Love To Read Them :) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Add to Technorati Favorites

About

Find out all the latest celebrity gossip including hookups, breakups, babies, scandals, and more from the guide to Celebrity Spot

Search

Custom Search

Head Lines


[Valid Atom 1.0] 

 Subscribe in a reader