Prime Minister Calls for Akon Investigation

The Prime Minister of Trinidad has called for an investigation into the "dirty dancing" controversy involving Akon and a 14-year-old girl. The investigators are starting with the club who some blame for allowing the young girl to party. Deena Alleyne, whose father is a pastor recently told the local press:

"This whole hip hop thing is a guise and I don't want any part of it, I don't want to be any part of it""I thought it was going to be normal," Alleyne said. "I got carried away, I started to dance as well but I never thought it was going to be like that. I was shocked, my head was hitting the floor.

All I want to know is can Akon hook up Pastor Alleyne with a new suit, tie, and some Sport-N-Waves? A new line-up wouldn't hurt either. Paster Alleyne needs to step his "offering game" up. If you haven't seen Akon freak the 14 year-old girl.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Prime Minister Calls for Akon Investigation”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

Feeds

Spanish Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

Subscribe

Previous Entries

Friends

Archives


Got Suggestions, Tips.. Do Email Us We Love To Read Them :) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Add to Technorati Favorites

About

Find out all the latest celebrity gossip including hookups, breakups, babies, scandals, and more from the guide to Celebrity Spot

Search

Custom Search

Head Lines


[Valid Atom 1.0] 

 Subscribe in a reader