Gemma Atkinson: I won't have any more boob jobs

I'm a Celeb star is happy with her 34E assets

Gemma Atkinson has vowed not to have any more work done on her boobs.

The former Hollyoaks star, 23, is happy with her boosted 34E chest and thinks it's the perfect size for her height.

'This is as big as they're going to get,' she says. 'If I was smaller, my breasts would probably look massive.

'I'm 5ft 9in tall so when people meet me in person, they are disappointed as I look in proportion.'

Gemma believes she would spill out of her clothes if her assets were any bigger. But she has no regrets about having implants.

'I feel sexier,' she tells the Daily Star, 'and I'm more confident in bikinis.'

Labels:

0 Responses to “Gemma Atkinson: I won't have any more boob jobs”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

Feeds

Spanish Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

Subscribe

Previous Entries

Friends

Archives


Got Suggestions, Tips.. Do Email Us We Love To Read Them :) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Add to Technorati Favorites

About

Find out all the latest celebrity gossip including hookups, breakups, babies, scandals, and more from the guide to Celebrity Spot

Search

Custom Search

Head Lines


[Valid Atom 1.0] 

 Subscribe in a reader