Sex Keeps Me Slim

TELLY presenter Anna Ryder Richardson has revealed the secret of her enviable body - plenty of sex.

Anna, 44, showed off a figure the envy of women half her age when she stripped down to a bikini in the I'm A Celebrity jungle.

But the former Changing Rooms star, who is mum to Bibi Belle, five, and Dixie Dot, four, insists gym doesn't fix it for her.

Glasgow-based Anna, a fitness instructor before her career in interior design, says a daily workout with restaurateur husband Colin MacDougall, 43, keeps her in trim.

She said: "Sex is a great way to keep fit. It sounds a bit rude but it's really good for your thighs to be in certain sexual positions - and for your heart.

"Anything that is cardiovascular and gets your heart pumping is a good workout.

"When I worked as a keep-fit instructor, I would always advise clients to have plenty of sex to stay in shape."

Despite being a toned size 8, Anna admi ts she could be happier with her body.

She would love to look like actress-model Gemma Atkinson, who was also in the Celebrity jungle, but would never go under the knife.

She added: "I'd prefer a bigger bottom, bigger hips, longer legs and narrower nose.

"I would like to be more of an hourglass, going in at the waist and out at the bum.

"Gemma Atkinson has a fabulous bust. I used to say that I would love to be a C-cup but I doubt I would ever have surgery.

"Colin would be so against it. He doesn't even like me wearing make-up."

Anna told Closer Magazine that she also felt sexiest when she was pregnant.

She said: "Men love curves, there is no doubt. Colin prefers me when I'm pregnant because I have more flesh to grab hold of."

Anna is now planning a new venture which will keep her busy.

She and her husband have bought a neglected zoo with wallabies, antelopes and zebras in Wales, which they plan to renovate and re-open.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Sex Keeps Me Slim”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

Feeds

Spanish Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

Subscribe

Previous Entries

Friends

Archives


Got Suggestions, Tips.. Do Email Us We Love To Read Them :) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Add to Technorati Favorites

About

Find out all the latest celebrity gossip including hookups, breakups, babies, scandals, and more from the guide to Celebrity Spot

Search

Custom Search

Head Lines


[Valid Atom 1.0] 

 Subscribe in a reader