Lindsay Lohan strips naked and demands sex

Lindsay Lohan stripped naked and demanded sex just six hours after meeting an Italian drummer.
The 'Mean Girls' star, who was photographed kissing three Italian "hunks" at the Capri Film Festival last month, "threw herself" at Alessandro diNunzio when she saw him in a bar.

Alessandro, a former model who plays with indie rock band Orfen, claims Lindsay followed him around and demanded he kiss her, before they went back to her hotel room for "adventurous" sex.
He said: "She pressed me up close and asked if she could kiss me. She didn't care who was watching.

"Then we went back to her hotel. She stripped off completely naked, without any embarrassment at all. She was wearing mismatched underwear - black bra and green French knickers. She took my breath away. Her body is perfect, flawless.
"Lindsay was very, very good and surprisingly experienced. She wanted to do everything, every position. She was extremely flexible and adventurous."

Alessandro claims the pair enjoyed an "intense" lengthy sex session which blew him away.
He added to Britiain's News of the World newspaper: "It was very passionate and intense and lasted for one-and-a-half-hours, maybe more. It was a good sex match. She adored kissing. Afterwards she cuddled up to me and we went to sleep.

"After I left she sent me several text messages, she wanted to spend New Year's Eve with me."
Alessandro, 27, who saw Lindsay once again in her hotel room but only kissed her because she was "tired", was left devastated when he discovered the 21-year-old actress had been seeing two other men.

He said: "I don't think I will see her again now that I have learned she was seeing other guys at the same time as me. I was hurt when I found out.

"She kept telling me she liked me because I was a 'good boy' - I don't drink or take drugs. She said she was falling for me, I liked her too."

Soon after meeting Alessandro, Lindsay spent two nights with actor Dario Faiella, son of music star Peppino di Capri.

Just hours before she took Alessandro back to her hotel, Lindsay was seen kissing actor Eduardo Costa.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Lindsay Lohan strips naked and demands sex”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

Feeds

Spanish Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

Subscribe

Previous Entries

Friends

Archives


Got Suggestions, Tips.. Do Email Us We Love To Read Them :) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Add to Technorati Favorites

About

Find out all the latest celebrity gossip including hookups, breakups, babies, scandals, and more from the guide to Celebrity Spot

Search

Custom Search

Head Lines


[Valid Atom 1.0] 

 Subscribe in a reader