Carmen Electra injured in fight with Kim Kardashian

The former Baywatch actress was left scarred following the raunchy fight she has with Kim in the new spoof film Disaster Movie.

She said: "I'd met Kim, but I really got to know her in our wrestling scene. There's hair pulling and I hurt my back and got some burn marks. But it's also sexy. We're sort of playing with the idea that guys get turned on by girls wrestling.

"We get into some down and dirty positions, so it's a good thing we became friends. Kim is so cool, not to mention being hot!"

Carmen also revealed despite her glamorous persona, she lives a normal life and does not always maintain her immaculate appearance.

She added to Parade.com: "I've sort of created that image, but it's definitely a part of who I am. One of the big misconceptions about me is that I walk around in mini-skirts and high heels twenty-four seven and go to the gym in heels.

"When people see me dressed normally, they can't believe it. It's really weird. But if I didn't have a sexy side, I wouldn't have done Playboy magazine and I wouldn't have done Baywatch and a lot of other things."

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Carmen Electra injured in fight with Kim Kardashian”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

Feeds

Spanish Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

Subscribe

Previous Entries

Friends

Archives


Got Suggestions, Tips.. Do Email Us We Love To Read Them :) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Add to Technorati Favorites

About

Find out all the latest celebrity gossip including hookups, breakups, babies, scandals, and more from the guide to Celebrity Spot

Search

Custom Search

Head Lines


[Valid Atom 1.0] 

 Subscribe in a reader