Eva Mendes had a crush on Kate Moss

Eva Mendes ‘wanted to be Kate Moss’ when she was younger. The 34-year-old actor has always harboured a girly crush on the British supermodel, and was thrilled when she was asked to model for Calvin Klein because it meant she would be following in Kate’s footsteps. Eva said, “I grew up with Calvin Klein’s iconic images with Kate Moss.

I and my girlfriends grew up wanting to be Kate Moss; so now to be the face and body of the new CK range is great.” Eva also revealed her fashion choices are influenced by her music tastes, and says her favourite band is Oasis – fronted by Liam Gallagher. She added in an interview on Channel 4 TV show Frock Me: “My music taste has probably influenced what I wear but more on a subconscious level.

I’m actually a big music fan and a lot of my favourite bands came from Manchester. I’m a big Oasis girl, I love The Charlatans and Morrissey of course. I did wear a flower in my pocket for a while a Morrissey tribute.”

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Eva Mendes had a crush on Kate Moss”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

Feeds

Spanish Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

Subscribe

Previous Entries

Friends

Archives


Got Suggestions, Tips.. Do Email Us We Love To Read Them :) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Add to Technorati Favorites

About

Find out all the latest celebrity gossip including hookups, breakups, babies, scandals, and more from the guide to Celebrity Spot

Search

Custom Search

Head Lines


[Valid Atom 1.0] 

 Subscribe in a reader