'I love my footballer boyfriend, but I don't want to marry him'

Gemma Atkinson has revealed that despite being in love with her footballer boyfriend, Birmingham City striker Marcus Bent - she has no plans to marry him. And he knows better than to ask.

The 23-year-old actress and glamour model, who finished in fifth place on I'm A Celebrity last year, revealed that she has never liked the idea of being "tied down".

And although time apart from footballer Marcus, while in the jungle cemented her feelings him, she insisted she has no desire to marry him.

She told OK! magazine: "I've never been one of those women who've thought about marriage and kids.

"I have to go to a bridal fair soon as I'm going to be a bridesmaid and I'll be cringing trying."

Asked what she would do if Marcus popped the question, Gemma replied: "I think he knows not to! I will get married but I don't want to consider it until I've enjoyed my twenties and we've lived together for a while."

The couple got back together just before her appearance on the ITV reality show after a separation of 12 months. And the distance served to make the former Hollyoaks beauty's heart grow fonder.

She gushed: "He's like a rare diamond, once you've got them, you keep hold of them.

"Marcus is very romantic - every day he does something nice for me. The other day we were staying at a hotel and Marcus checked out before me and wrote: 'I love you' on the mirror with soap!

"I wouldn't even think of doing that, I just normally leave a mess in the bathroom""

Gemma revealed she and Marcus are now building a home together which they hope to move into by May.

Labels:

0 Responses to “'I love my footballer boyfriend, but I don't want to marry him'”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

Feeds

Spanish Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

Subscribe

Previous Entries

Friends

Archives


Got Suggestions, Tips.. Do Email Us We Love To Read Them :) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Add to Technorati Favorites

About

Find out all the latest celebrity gossip including hookups, breakups, babies, scandals, and more from the guide to Celebrity Spot

Search

Custom Search

Head Lines


[Valid Atom 1.0] 

 Subscribe in a reader