My boobs could take someone's eye out

Gemma Atkinson is worried her breasts will cause an injury when she appears on stage in a panto at Christmas.

The actress, who had her boobs increased to a 34F two years ago, will play Peter Pan at the Palace Theatre in Manchester.

But she’s having trouble squeezing into her outfit.

‘I have big boobs now and the costume is made for someone much smaller,’ she tells the Daily Star Sunday.

‘I’ll have to be careful when I’m flying – I could have someone’s eye out in the audience.’

Labels:

0 Responses to “My boobs could take someone's eye out”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

Feeds

Spanish Flag Spanish Flag French Flag Italian Flag Portuguese Flag Japanese Flag Korean Flag Chinese Flag

Subscribe

Previous Entries

Friends

Archives


Got Suggestions, Tips.. Do Email Us We Love To Read Them :) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Add to Technorati Favorites

About

Find out all the latest celebrity gossip including hookups, breakups, babies, scandals, and more from the guide to Celebrity Spot

Search

Custom Search

Head Lines


[Valid Atom 1.0] 

 Subscribe in a reader